Connectivity agents are used to connect with on-premise and Oracle DBCS servers .
Use the following steps to download and install the agents.
Note: Use the following command to check the connectivity between on premise server and OIC.
curl -u OIC_USER_ID:OIC_PASSWORD -v -X GET https://<OIC_HOST_NAME>/ccapi/agent/1.0.0/agentDefinition/<OIC_AGENT_GROUP>
- Create an agent group and download the connectivity agent.
- Transfer the zip file to on-premise or DBCS server
- Unzip the file.
- Update InstallerProfile.cfg with OIC URL , Agent Group Identfier and User credentials.
Sample File :
#Optional Parameters , OIC login credentials. If you want the script to run in background then provide the following credentials.
- run the installation command. Use nohup to run the installation in background.
nohup java -jar connectivityagent.jar &
- Verify the logs to check the Agent status.
- Check the OIC console to see the agents. Agent group will show the agent count and status.